Thursday, May 14, 2009

Esmeralda's post.

9 May's post combined together into one.

I'm went out with Clairah , we went to Bishan Junction 8 to watch X Men Origins Wolverine. At first Daddy didn't allow me to go out, but, my daddy finally allowed me to go out ! I almost cried at one point of the movie. It was rather sad, touching & VIOLENT ! I held Clairah's hand so tight ! There were very violent parts that me and Clairah somehow couldn't stand the sight of the violent parts. It was so bloody and scary ! After the movie, I'm went to meet Ryan at City Hall to take pictures at Esplanade AKA Durian. We walked over to Esplanade and we took many pretty pictures with his camera. I was his model . It was quite funny cause i couldnt pose well and the wind there was so strong. We took pictures of people at the Esplanade. There were many family and friends hanging out and chilling there. I got some photos at Esplanade. We walked and talked. After that, we took a train down to Ang Mo Kio Station and I walked him to my grandparent's house bus stop and he took a bus home. I walked to my grandparent's house and when I reached, I saw everyone there. I was pretty late. We all went down to a near by coffee shop to have dinner, It was to celebrate Mother's Day and the funniest thing is that, My grandmother was paying for the meal ! Chit-chat with my relatives. My family left early to go to my Daddy's side for dinner after that. It was now at Eunos. Imagine how much I ate for dinner, I was already exploding like mad. We had dinner with my Daddy's side and after dinner we went straight home. Had a tiring day for me.
NITES !


Sunday, 10 May 2009

Happy Mother's Day !


Lousy camera of mine.

I woke up at around 1 pm. I got ready and went out with my family for Mother's Day lunch. We had a late lunch because me and my sister, Evangline, woke up late. Went to Marina Square to have sushi for late lunch.We walked around and I bought a very pretty over sized top form MANGO. I look like a pirate when I wear that :P It cost me $25. Daddy followed us to Tampines 1 .We went to UNIQLO and it wasn't as nice or exciting as I thought it would be.I bought a pink shorts, Mummy bought a blue shorts and my sister bought 2 shirts. We walked around the shopping center and me and Evan, decided to get Lee Cooper sneakers and suprisingly to share it. It was Red in colour and cost $39.90. Daddy went for an housing appointment. We walked so much and bought so litte things. It was Mother's Day and my mummy was paying for everything ! HAHAHA. I SAW MY OXFORD HEELS ! >:( I WANTED IT SO BAD BUT MUMMY DIDN'T WANT T HELP ME BUY ! AHHHHHHH. Nevermind, its alright :D I'll get it another day. Just hope that it doesn't get sold out. Daddy came to fetch us for supper. We had supper at Houang Ave 8 I think. Evangeline just couldn't stop talking since lunch until we came home. We reached home around 11.30 pm at night, almost 12 am.
BYE !
Monday, 11 May 2009

Overdue photos.



Tracy & Esmeralda. Partners !

Naomi & Me in Netball's cool school attire :P Sexaye ?
( Unglam Trina )
Sissy after my Milo-TRYathlon


Top : Gillian, Amelia, Glenda
Bottom : Esmeralda, Tasmin & Clarissa

Amelia,Tasmin,Gillian,Clarissa,Glenda & Esmeralda


Credits to me for the unglam.
Didnt know how to use the lens:P
CONSTIPATED FACE EH !

Credits to Ryan

Here's some jokes for you guys out there to laugh at.
Enjoy the nonsense !


*clarissa plucking so happily
Tasmin: Lao shi you kan ta so disgusting .
*teacher walks over wanted to confiscate the rubber band
Tasmin : HEEEEEHEEEEE *grins *
~~
Gillian : Can u smell something funny (asking the class during chinese )
Samantha : Ah must be your pad*Gillian fans with textbook trying to get rid of smell *
*Tasmin turn & look at gillian
*Gillian : can smell something smelly ?
Tasmin : Huh ?
Gillian : She say my pad *point at sam
Tasmin : HAAHAHHAHAHHAH
Glenda : if its your pad than my pad also lah
Gillian : Then is your pad not mine A few mins later
Whole class : Why so smelly ?
Gillian: see i never lie !
Sam : Gillian's pad .

THIS IS DAMN RUBBISH !!!!
During break ,everyone went t th gift shop except Amelia & Tasmin , A BIRD CAME -,- Stupid Amelia so gu niang , scared of bird .HOLD MY HAND STILL SAY NEVER HOLD . HOLD LAH V NICE TO HOLD ONE !!!Amelia said tasmin act hero cause tasmin protect her , but in the end Tasmin still scared . Eh recently got bird flu okay , anyhow say one lah .
Amelia : Now i realised i v scared of bird
Tasmin: *smile smile * Oh isit but you look like one .
Amelia :* evil face Tasmin : COVER BOOBS !Wa lau , stupid clique lah .
This is damn funny .
Esmer : Eh eat chicken breast meat, breast will grow bigger ah ?
Amelia : NO ! *EVERYONE LOOK AT TASMIN *
Amelia : Eh , dont say already lah later she try .
Tasmin : tsk !!!! like i didnt know that .

---

Mr Koh sharing with morning devotion . While sharing, Mr Thomson smiled & walked towards us, Amelia, Clarissa, Esmeralda and Gillian.
Mr Thomson : Gillian , Be prepared to stand later . * smiles with a very happy face *
Gillian : OMG. WHY HE ASK ME STAND ?!
Amelia : Woah, Why he ask you stand ?
Clarissa : WHATWHAT. WHAT THING ?!
Esmer : HUH ! Stand ? what you do now? * give that stupid face *
Gillian : *thinks damn hard * OH ! I KNOW ALREADY. The wallet thing !
Amelia , Clarissa & Me : * laughs hard *

Damn hard ohkay, damn funny. Gillian kept moving around like having a cranky attitude . We all sat there & laughed at her. Super, funny. After Mr Koh finished with morning's devotion , Mr Thomson looked at Gillian and gave a very sneaky smile. He went up to the mike and,

Mr Thomson : " Girls, I would like to tell you how a true PL-lite should be, This is a very good attitude. A girl name Gillian & Revathy* They found a wallet in the science lab and they didnt take the money inside at all & instead they decided to be honest and hand the wallet up. Thats true honesty , How a PL-lite should be. This 2 girls are good examples. You should follow their attitude "


Amelia, Clarissa & Me , laughs damn hard like maddddd cowww. All the classes beside our class was giving the face like, omg, are you serious Gillian handed the wallet ? Never take money inside meh, so guai . That kinda face. Superrrr funny ohkay. We laughed till our stomach hurt. & you tell me a girl who looks like this , pro not ?

(Screenshots I)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home